December 1, 2008

Bone sticking out

DSCF2107
DSCF2123
We did wonder, after the swelling had gone down, what the heck this bone was doing jutting out of her head. We went for an appointment today and they told us to give it at least 6 months. Even just a few days after these pictures were taken, the bone started to smooth down a bit, or whatever it did, it doesn't stick out so far. He said it was one of the corners of the bone where the finger-like cut was. I'm so glad it's nothing serious. He said if it bothered her when she's older, like 1 1/2, they could really fix it easily. I'm sure she won't mind, as it's not bad now at all, just a little bump. It was sharp originally though. I just didn't want it to break the skin! I didn't mind how it looked!
**Update--just a couple weeks after this post, the bone had flattened out quite nicely. I don't even know where the spot was anymore by feeling. It totally resolved itself:). Yea!

No comments

Post a Comment


UP